Who Should Attend
The International Summer School in Sport Marketing (ISS) 2018 adresses a wide range of people from all kinds of backgrounds; the participants come from:
- universities and academies (students in Bachelor programmes are accepted);
- sport organisations and right holders;
- corporate brands across the world;
- media & professional services.
The ISS consists of a two-weeks full-time modules, aimed at:
- Introducing professionals in an exciting and fast growing industry;
- Improving management skills and industry knowledge;
- Raising your professional profile;
- Preparing students for further education programmes;
- Exchanging ideas and experience at international level;
- Offering an unique networking opportunity;
- Offering a different and smarter way of spending your summer time.
By the end of the ISS, participants will have:
- Acquired up to date information on economic, marketing, sales and communications aspects of sport in the modern world;
- Developed and improved management and administrative skills required for many positions in the sports industry;
- Grasped the essentials of the business frameworks within which the sports administrator operates;
- Learned basic skills relevant to a career in sports business management;
- Become aware of ethical issues and cultural diversity in sport;
- Better networked within the sports industry.
A "Final Certification of Attendancy" will be released to participants.